A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Fire Alarm Technicians to join our Hawkes Bay team. The right candidate will need to be an experienced Fire Technician with a proven track record in the
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have:
- A strong background in installation and commissioning of analogue addressable or conventional systems.
- Experience of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems Level 4 preferred but not required
- An understanding of NZS4512
- The ability to be organised and self-motivated
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good customer service focus and flexible attitude
- Knowledge of Notifier, Ampac and Pertronic fire alarm panels would be preferred.
This position is an intermediate position offering excellent career opportunities with top hourly rate, phone, tablet and vehicle provided. On-going training opportunities and support will be provided.
Only those applicants who have the right to work, and are currently residing in New Zealand will be considered.
If you have the required skills and would like to be part of a core supportive team within a thriving company please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com